- The winner will have the priority to the design contract with the organiszer. The design contract must be signed within 10 days from the date of the announcement of winners, unless otherwise specified. However, depending on the circumstances of the project, the contract deadline can be adjusted in consultation with the contract partner.
- If the winner does not qualify for design qualification of the fields, in accordance with the national laws and regulations of the
Republic of Korea, the contract will be proceeded only if a joint supplier is established who has the legitimate qualifications and
who is registered as an architectural office according to ‘Architectural Law’. This is in order to comply with Korean building codes
and to ensure the smooth running of the permit process.
- The organizer will grant the right to negotiate with the next-ranked awardee if the winner fails to meet the above two conditions,
renounces their prior negotiation right,ruptures the prior negotiation, or falls under any of reasons for cancellation of the award In
this case, the next-ranked person who signs the contract must return the prize money received and the organizer will pay the
returned prize money to the 1stprize winner. However, if the winner falls under any of the reasons for cancelling the terms of the
award, he or she will be excluded from receiving the prize money.
- The design contract will proceed in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea, and it shall
include all the costs and expenses for performing various processes including design development, the construction document,
landscape design, and administration services for reviews and permits.
- The contract will be prepared in Korean based on the Design Brief in accordance with the regulations of the Dong-gu District
Office in Daejeon.
- The organizer will request that the winner to modify their winning entry according to any changes in circumstances, and the
winner will accept such requests if justified.
- If the organizer suspends the project after the contract is signed, the actual expenses will not be settled and paid until the
point of suspension.